Monday, May 16, 2011

Garden Journals at Britannia Community Centre

I was really inspired by the creative women who joined me in the skating rink at Britannia Community Centre for a my garden journal workshop. Yes, I have spent many hours in skating rinks, but I'd never thought I'd be doing collage in one! Luckily, it's a fantastic facility and we were quite warm and cozy in our creative space while outside the weather is so cold my friend is calling this month "Movember." Let's hope next month isn't a "Juneuary".

I also want to give a shout out to the artist named Steven Vander Meer at Meer Image who designed some of these wonderful bee-themed rubber stamps we use. They are very good quality and I highly recommend his work. The bee postage stamp is by AsspocketProductions and she also makes lovely bee-themed stamps and personalized rubber stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment