Saturday, March 5, 2016

Tell the Bees: Jenn's Getting Married!!!!


Here come the brides, all dressed in toilet paper? What's going on? Silly rituals and games, thong underwear in 7 different colours, gluten free buffet, mimosas and 25 grinning women. Sounds like a bridal shower!


I was honored to be invited to Jenn's shower. She is radiant.


Her friends created an amazing shower in the best tradition: lots of giggles and nibbles.


I even shed a couple of tears when Jen read out the little pieces of advice written by friends and family.




Er, can I at least be the ring bearer?


 Jenn had to answer questions about the groom to be, and match his answers or chew gum. Spoiler alert: she chewed a lot of gum.



And the piece de resistance: toilet paper bridal gowns.





"Well, I hope I get that many thongs at my wedding shower!"

"I hear they're not all they're cracked up to be."



Congrats Jennifer! You will make an awesome bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment