Monday, March 20, 2017

I Heart Seedy Saturdays and Sundays!!!!


 Thanks again to the organizers of Seedy Saturday in Calgary and Seedy Sunday in Edmonton. These grass-roots events are essential for community engagement through gardening. The volunteerism that makes these events happen is priceless. The milkweed seeds above are from Wild About Flowers based in Okotoks. Arden is about to add some new information on the relationships of bees to the flowers she sells. I'm excited!!!!!



I think these are about the most gorgeous pussy willows I've ever seen from Bretin's Flower Farm.


Maddy from Custom Woolen Mills was creating a buzz around her natural dye kits.




For the peeps that live in Calgary, please try to attend Lyndon's talk. So nice to see this poster at the venue for Calgary Seedy Saturday. I love the cross-pollination of spring garden talks as we all get ready to support our pollinators as a community.


Check out these amazing chinook clouds I saw from the bus window enroute from Calgary to Edmonton!

No comments:

Post a Comment