Monday, January 25, 2021

Resources for Gardening for Bees

 I've been enjoying so many online presentations lately that I thought I'd start keeping a list of recommended viewing. There are so many wonderful webinars popping up, it's hard to keep track of all of them! I will pin this list and keep adding to it.

 



I highly recommend a presentation on Winter and Native Bees by Laura Langlois Zurro. Laura has a wonderfully biodiverse garden in Florida and she is an accomplished macro photographer and videographer. Her presentation really focuses on her close observations of bees in and around their nesting sites. Watching this will teach you about sensitizing yourself as a gardener to the life cycles of the bees in your garden. Laura's garden in warm enough that she has active bees in her yard all year, so she focuses on the seasonal changes in species she sees. You can follow her on Instagram (@ecogeekmama)


No comments:

Post a Comment